Property Refurbishment Service
With a buy-to-let investment, we can arrange anything from a basic makeover to a comprehensive refurbishment. Many of our clients are new to the rental market, and it is not uncommon for inexperienced landlords to overspend when preparing their property.
Having bought and/or refurbished over 150 properties for clients, Temples London can oversee a rental refurb without compromising on safety, quality or marketability. We know what tenants want and what they simply don’t need, and will prepare and furnish a property in a way that is durable, attractive, comfortable and fit for purpose. We can add some finishing touches to make it feel like home, but without breaking the bank.
Included in our service, we can:
- Prepare and manage an agreed budget.
- Select the best contractor from our pool of trusted tradespeople.
- Prepare and oversee a work schedule to ensure the appropriate rental specification.
- Arrange to pay contractors and advisors from our Client Account where client funds have been provided.
- Ensure all certificates are obtained (as agreed) and then sent to the client as a ‘pack’ on completion of the work.
- Organise the transfer and payment of utility and Council Tax bills.
- Source and order furnishings and fittings to standard required for chosen rental market.
- Ensure there is someone at the property to arrange access for deliveries.
- Style/arrange your property to look its best in advance of marketing.
- Introduce you to our associated lettings agency to ensure the right tenants are found and reference checked.